Our (personal) home is decorated in a western theme. But with a house full of cowgirls (and one farmer!), we wanted a little flair in our southwestern decor. From western rugs to cowhide comforter - this rug will spice up any room in your house. We've thrown it over a wooden bench to create a faux cowhide bench; its the perfect fur for chair. If you need a faux fur for couch, it looks great on leather There's not a spot in your home western decor this animal print area rug can't be used! Layering the fake fur area rug over a natural or jute rug makes a fun dining room or office accent for a country rug. As a bonus, it is much softer than typical cow hide rugs, which makes it perfect for a cow kids room. We love seeing how it can be used for a western decor area rug or to complement your cow print home decor. We can't wait to see how you use this area rugs country style!
- WESTERN AREA RUG: Are you looking for a fun twist on ranch decor? Look no further than this acid wash metallic faux cowhide. We use this natural rug in our own home decor western inspired farm house. It's a little more durable than your typical cowhide rug.
- METALLIC RUG: The best part of this faux fur gold rug is its versatility. It works as a cowhide cover bench, a fur couch throw, or when you're searching for office rugs. It brings any space to life!
- ANIMAL HIDE AREA RUG: This rug goes perfectly with cow print baby stuff in a nursery. Or as an accent to any cowgirl decor. It just gives some flair to our typical southwest furniture living room.
- FAUX FUR RUG LIVING ROOM: This faux animal hide is a great alternative to natural cowhide rugs. We know - our own cowhide rugs shed, wear, and aren't exactly cozy. But this rug is soft enough to be used as a fur couch cover.
- DURABLE RUG: You can actually clean this rug! It has held up to babies, dogs, pets, dirty boots - you name it. We use this in our own rustic western decor so it's had to be hardy. It's continually held up as a faux fur bench throw that is used every single day.